With the AG-MX70 digital A/V mixer, Panasonic has integrated a 2-BUS, 8-input video switcher, multi-functional digital video effects unit with high-end performance, and an audio mixer into a single compact unit. The AG-MX70 provides broadcast-grade 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality. It features more than 600 effect patterns and a 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl, and logo animation using title files downloaded from a PC. A large LCD panel with a matrix menu helps assure quick, easy operation. Offering optional 3D video effects and SDI interface, this A/V mixer is ready for full-fledged digital post-production. Also includes 4 built in monitors. Not for dry hire. Rent the Panasonic MX70 Video Mixer with a Technician to Operate.
Hire a Panasonic MX70 Video Mixer (per day) for R1200
Designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production
• Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input video switcher, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
• 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic RoundingTM for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 aspect ratio capability
• Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
• Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripples
• An easy-to-operate joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
• Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization permitting special effects in each of the A/B program busses
• Large LCD control panel for easy operation and monitoring of system status.
• Five-row matrix menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the units multitude of functions
• Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
• 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl and logo animation; and a USB interface makes it easy to download graphics
• RS-422A and RS-232C remote control terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70 to team with video editing devices
• Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxili